- Model NO.: DST
- Screen Size: 19inch 21inch
- Type: Load Test Machine
- Specification: 5kw-2000kw
- HS Code: 9030339000
- Certification: ISO
- Measuring Medium: Torque Speed Power
- Trademark: CAMA ( originally named Nanfeng)
- Origin: China
CAMA (Luoyang) Electromechanic Co., Ltd (Original named Nanfeng), affiliated with China Airborne Missile Academy, is the biggest and leading dynamometer and power test bench manufacturer in China.
CAMA exclusively introduced eddy current dynamometer technology from Germany ZOLLNER GMBH in 1988. With military manufacturing history of fifty-year, advantage of quality control system in airborne enterprise, CAMA successfully sold about 6000 engine test benches to more than 800 customers all over the world.
Nowadays CAMA eddy current dynamometers hold over 85% market share in China, products are exported to America, Australia, Russia, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Iran, Mongolia, Laos, etc. About 6,000 sets of CAMA eddy current dynos are running in CAMA's more than 800 customers' company.
DST motor and controller measurement & control system is specially developed for new energy motor, special motor, motor controller, electric or hybrid test bench. The system is composed of IPC unit, frequency control unit, data acquisition unit. Besides, various auxiliary equipment can be integrated, such as power analyzer, water cooling system of motor, power cell simulator, etc.
Constant torque control accuracy is better than ± 0.2% FSR;
Constant speed control accuracy is better than ± 1r/min;
Constant torque measurement accuracy is better than ± 0.1% FSR;
Constant speed measurement accuracy is better than 1r/min;
1. All-digital processing and control;
2. Accurate and fast dynamic response (CAN communication, vector control);
3. Inverter four-quadrant operates, flexible control mode (positive and negative running control, constant speed and constant torque control);
4. High-speed and accurate data acquisition and interaction, can accurately measure each working point of motor, and form accurate Map diagram;