- Max Diameter of Workpiece: 1600mm
- Type: Load Test Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.1%
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Automatic or Manual Control
- Power Source: AC380V
- Trademark: CAMA ( originally named Nanfeng)
- Specification: 5kw-2000kw
- HS Code: 9030339000
- Mass Scope of Workpiece: 6000kg
- Maxcapacity: 1300kw
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: Digital
- Weight: 68kg-5800kg
- Oil Cylinder Position: Under
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases Packing
- Origin: China
CAMA (Luoyang) Electromechanic Co., Ltd (Original named Nanfeng), affiliated with China Airborne Missile Academy, is the biggest and leading dynamometer and power test bench manufacturer in China.
CAMA exclusively introduced eddy current dynamometer technology from Germany ZOLLNER GMBH in 1988. With military manufacturing history of fifty-year, advantage of quality control system in airborne enterprise, CAMA successfully sold about 6000 engine test benches to more than 800 customers all over the world.
Nowadays CAMA eddy current dynamometers hold over 85% market share in China, products are exported to America, Australia, Russia, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Iran, Mongolia, Laos, etc. About 6,000 sets of CAMA eddy current dynos are running in CAMA's more than 800 customers' company.
The main product include eddy current dynamometer, AC dynamometer, various auxiliary conditioning systems, and high-integration containerized test cells for engine, automobile parts and powertrain testing.
Independently researched and developed by CAMA, high-performance permanent magnet synchronous electrical dynamometer, compared with asynchronous dynamometer, features faster response speed, lower inertia, and minimal noise. The dynamometer has unique advantages in engine NVH test, transmission test, and powertrain test.
- Use rare earth permanent magnet materials,fast dynamic response
- High power factor, high energy efficiency ratio
- Water cooling structure, low noise, low vibration
- Small volume, light weight, low rotating inertia.
- Dynamic response time: <3ms
- Speed measurement accuracy:±1r/min
- Torque measurement accuracy: ±0.1%FSR
- Speed controlling accuracy: ±1r/min
- Torque controlling accuracy: ±0.2%FSR