- Trademark: CAMA ( originally named Nanfeng)
- Specification: 5kw-2000kw
- HS Code: 9031809090
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases Packing
- Origin: China
CAMA (Luoyang) Electromechanic Co., Ltd (Original named Nanfeng), affiliated with China Airborne Missile Academy, is the biggest and leading dynamometer and power test bench manufacturer in China.
CAMA exclusively introduced eddy current dynamometer technology from Germany ZOLLNER GMBH in 1988. With military manufacturing history of fifty-year, advantage of quality control system in airborne enterprise, CAMA successfully sold about 6000 engine test benches to more than 800 customers all over the world.
Nowadays CAMA eddy current dynamometers hold over 85% market share in China, products are exported to America, Australia, Russia, Turkey, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Iran, Mongolia, Laos, etc. About 6,000 sets of CAMA eddy current dynos are running in CAMA's more than 800 customers' company.
Besides of various power test bench system, CAMA produce various measurement equipment for engine, motor, gearbox, transmission test, including dynamometer, fuel mass flow meter, intake air flow meter, engine blow-by meter, engine coolant temperature conditioning device, engine fuel conditioning device, boost air system, air conditioning system, chilling water system, etc.
The mobile vehicle containerized test equipment comprise a test vehicle, a test ensuring vehicle and a staff rest vehicle. The system is used for engine test in the outdoor environment,such as high-altitude and low-temperature wild plateau, real reflecting the engine performance in actual environment, to provide a safe, comfortable, convenient, and practical system for users. The test equipment are unique designed, features safe and reliable structure, compact and reasonable layout, complete configuration, and movable and transportable with vehicles.
The container of test vehicle is divided into a test room and a control room. The test room is mounted with shock absorbers and noise insulation system, contains dynamometer, specimen, fuel consumption meter, various conditioning devices, data acquisition system, air intake and exhaust measure devices, etc.The control room contains measure and control device, test instrument, tools, etc.
The test ensuring vehicle contains cooling tower, water tank, water chilling unit, intake air conditioning device, electric generator, power distribution unit, fuel tank and supply assembly, water- oil separator, etc, to supply electric power, cooling air, cooling water, fuel, oil, etc to the test vehicle, which is no longer restricted by water and electricity supply, can freely move and do special test in wild land.
1. To meet performance test standard of small and medium-power internal combustion engine;
2. Test engine power 5~400KW;
3. To meet requirements of ambient temperature -20ºC~60ºC, 0~5500 meters above sea level, humidity 20~85% RH.
1. The whole system can move with the vehicle to meet the needs of long-distance transport, which comply with the relevant requirements of the road traffic regulations.
2. Connections between vehicle and test equipment are reliable and safe.
3. Equipment are installed with shock absorbers to avoid loosing or damaging during vehicle transportation.